Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Janeane Garofalo Fighting Terrorists

One of our favorite funny girls “are you sure you’re not gay” Janeane Garofalo is going to be fighting terrorists as a FBI agent in the next season of Fox’s 24.

I just love Janeane, something about her makes me want to send her flowers, buy her dinner, and tell her how wonderful she is while massaging her back in a candle filled bubble bath.

Don’t know just something about her.

Now she gonna be running around with Chloe O'Brian….mmmmm….Chloe and Janeane.

Hey Fox isn’t it about time for Chloe to question her sexuality? You've got a Lesbian President why not somes sexual experimentation at CTU?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Janeane as an FBI agent? I still have yet to see that to absorb it. I'm sure she'll be hot either way... but no one will be my beloved Chloe!