Friday, August 24, 2007

Janice Dickinson's Lesbian Supermodel

18yr old Kate Heffernan from the Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency is an almost closeted lesbian. Miss Kate identifies as a lesbian on her MySpace page. Here is some revealing info from her JDMA bio.

What do you lie to do in your free time?
I play basketball, volleyball, xbox 360 (Saints Row, Kameo, Call of Duty 2 & Dead or Alive 4), PC games (Counterstrike, Sims 1 and 2, Starcraft [back in the day], W.O.W., Black and White…the list goes on), Texas Hold ‘Em, and bowling.


Boxers, briefs, thong or ___________.
Commando!

What part of your body do you LOVE the most? HATE the most?
I love my elbows. They were feared by many during basketball.

Who’s the most beautiful person you know?
My old roommate Melissa. She has a gorgeous unique face, Cindy Crawford mole, and has the biggest heart ever. Not to mention a bangin’ body. We do this thing where I beat box (terribly) and she dances in her underwear. Biw-chicka-bow-owwwwwwww, someone send her back from Canada!

Have you ever cheated on a girl/boyfriend? If so, did you get caught? How?
Nope. If I’m ever interested in someone else, why the hell would I stay with my boyfriend?


Yeah boyfriend…ok, You should have let your myspace page know about your boyfriend.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Switch-hitter. She knows she gorgeous so she wants the best of both worlds.