Sunday, August 26, 2007

Suddenly I See K.T. Tunstall Is Not Gay

K.T. wants you to know she is not gay. Here is an excerpt from her interview with Scottish newspaper The Daily Record

She admits there is an army of lesbian fans that think her romance with her drummer Luke Bullen is fake.

KT laughed: "They do think that Luke isn't my real boyfriend. They think I'm a lesbian and that I just haven't realised it yet, or that I'm faking it.

"I don't mind and I'm incredibly flattered that I've managed to reach this whole group of people who have been traditionally s*** on over the years by society."

As far as I am concerned, you can fall in love with whoever you like whether it is a woman or a man."

Nice Rainbow Suspenders, by the way. I'm just saying, rainbow, gay...but whatever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I won't say that she isn't a Lesbian... I will just say that she is seemingly "friendly." C'mon girlz, let's not let her rain on our parade.