Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Madonna Caught Buying A Strap-on

Madonna caught outside a London hotel with a see through plastic bag containing The Purple Penetrator!

The Purple Penetrator is a 6" dildo with adjustable waist and back strap to fit all sizes. Comes with perfectly positioned vibrating bullet to give the wearer clitoral stimulation whilst pleasuring her mate!

Wonder if it's for her husband or the lesbian mistress? Now I'm going to be thinking about her strapping it on and going to town.

mmm what to play in the background.

Erotica, romance
My name is Dita
I'll be your mistress tonight

I'd like to put you in a trance
If I take you from behind
Push myself into your mind
When you least expect it
Will you try and reject it

If I'm in charge and I treat you like a child
Will you let yourself go wild
Let my mouth go where it wants to
Give it up, do as I say

Give it up and let me have my way
I'll give you love, I'll hit you like a truck
I'll give you love, I'll teach you how to ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The licklist is where I go to get my up-to-the-minute latest lesbian, bisexual, hot women....gossip!!! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I doubt it's for her husband. He ain't into that kinky stuff... you know that Madonna is still living up to her name and has a female companion somewhere out there... someone special enough to receive the other end of Mr. Purple Wonder!