Friday, September 21, 2007

Senator Hillary Clinton "I Am Not A Lesbian"!

Senator Hillary Clinton "I Am Not A Lesbian"!
I just really like pant suits.

New York Magazine is reporting that in the upcoming issue of the issue of the Advocate Senator Hillary Clinton is questioned by Sean Kennedy on just about everything and she does not come out looking very good.

Some hopeful gay voters take her carefully worded objections to marriage equality and interpret them as hints that she really, deep down, believes in it. But in the Advocate story, Clinton for the first time makes it aggressively clear that this is not the case. "I would tell you [if it was]," she said to Kennedy. "This is an issue that I’ve had very few years of my life to think about when you really look at it, when you compare it to a whole life span. I am where I am right now, and it is a position that I come to authentically."

Kennedy asks the senator directly what she thinks of the long-standing lesbian rumors about her, just because nobody ever has the balls to broach the subject. “People say a lot of things about me, so I really don’t pay any attention to it,” Hillary tells him blithely. “It’s not true, but it is something that I have no control over. People will say what they want to say.”

Oh Hillary.... I was hoping you might be on our side but maybe you're just as fake as your reputation. Who will stand by us?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hillary, Hillary, Hillary... it's one thing to insinuate her rep has come to her being viewed as "fake," but for her to say she "just likes pant suits" is as much a crock of sh*t as when her hubby first said, "I did not have sexual relations with that woman." And we know what happened after that.