Monday, October 15, 2007

Butch Lesbian Ejected From Bathroom Files Lawsuit

This hot little butch Khadijah Farmer was kicked out of the Caliente Cab restaurant on Gay Pride weekend when someone complained there was a man in the womens restroom. When a male bouncer burst in and banged on the stall door.

“Inside the stall door, I could see him. That horrified me, and it made me feel extremely uncomfortable. I said to him, ‘I’m a female, and I’m supposed to be in here.’ After I came out of the bathroom stall, I attempted to show him my ID to show him that I was in the right place, and he just refused to look at my identification. His exact words were, ‘Your ID is neither here nor there,’ which means that my ID didn’t matter to him.”

The Transgender Legal Defense and Education Fund filed a lawsuit in State Supreme Court in Manhattan against Caliente Cab, asserting that she was the victim of gender discrimination.

Khadijah, I hope you are awarded a decadent amount of money. So much that you can roll around naked in your winnings for days and days and never get tired. If you need help counting I am available.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I swear... SO many ignorant people out there. Why don't they just make all restrooms unisex and get it over with?!?!?