Saturday, October 6, 2007

I AM NOT A LESBIAN! I Just Look Like One.

In an interview with Radar, the “radical liberal” (code for Lesbian) filmmaker Randy Bean denied her suspected Lesbian relationship with Condoleezza Rice says:

Condi (Condoleezza Rice) and I have been friends for 25 years. We co-own an investment property in Palo Alto. We do not share a home.…The insult to my integrity is not that I’m gay but that I’m closeted. For the record, I’m straight. Anyone who knows me knows how strongly connected I am to my values and political beliefs. If I were gay, I’d be out, loud, and proud.

Bean also says queer speculations are “rumor-mongering at its least imaginative.”

Doesn't she kinda look like Randy Dean from True Adventures Of Two Girls In Love?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe an older version of her, like when she turned 50.

Anonymous said...

Ugh... I think I just threw up in my mouth.