Friday, October 12, 2007

Madonna Makes A $120 Million Deal

Queen of Pop has signed a deal with the concert promoters Live Nation and left her former label Warner Music. With the new ten-year deal Madonna is getting paid $120 million plus stock options!

I guess she is a material girl.

But If I had that much money I would be the pick you up in a club, take you and your three hot friends back to my mansion, smoke some blunts, take lots of shots, pass out after having nasty, dirty, drunk, group sex in my huge silk covered 20sq ft bed, have the cook make us a late breakfast, then in the morning decide to fly to vegas just for the fun of it, so we can do it all over again.....girl.

Is that wrong?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Madonna is no fool. She's getting her kids all set for their futures I'm sure.