Saturday, November 17, 2007

Alicia Keys: I am NOT a lesbian!....uh...sure

Alicia Keys told the the UK Magazine The Sun “I’m as straight as they come.”

O.k. so question...Alicia, why are you still talking it about it so much and who is this a serious boyfriend you talk about but we never see. Seems this week I've seen your stupid face on my TV at least a million times, but never with a boyfriend and what's up with those bunny commercials?

Her supposed boyfriend is her producer Kerry "Krucial" Brothers but there have been several of rumors about her "special relationship" with rapper Eve. Check out the red carpet pics below and tell me which Alicia looks more in love.

See that's what I thought too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

On the same note as Beyonce - she is just TOO EXPOSED! Enough with her already. And if she is a lesbian, I'd tell the good ones to run and hide.