Saturday, December 1, 2007

Interview With Dani Campbell of "Shot at Love"

Afterellen.com sat down with Dani from "A Shot at Love With Tila Tequila" to find about what she is all about. After reading..yup she's still yummy. Read the full interview here.

AE: So why did you apply for A Shot At Love?
DC: More or less, I was at a bar and I had a few beers, and one of my friends who was holding the auditions said I should do it. She said, "You have a great personality for it," blah, blah, blah, and I was like, "ehhh," but after three beers, you know, I took the bait and I did an audition

AE: You've described yourself as "futch" with an F. What does that mean?
DC: It's kind of a cross between a femme and a butch. I'm not femmey by any means, and I don't like to consider myself butch either. I've seen the extreme on both ends, and I feel like I'm somewhere in the middle there, so I put the two words together and called it "futch." I mean, I'm not claiming ownership of that word, but I guess since I've been on the show, it's like my term now. [laughs]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dani was meant for Tila. She's totally got her grounded. Screw Matt.