Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Gina Gershon Hot and Singing!

You know you love Gina Gershon. She has made a collection of films just for us. Showgirls, Bound and Prey For Rock and Roll. Looks like she has lots of unknown talents. Gina spoke to Variety magazine about her new projects.

GINA GERSHON is nothing like her incredible on-screen creations in "Bound," "Showgirls" and the season finale of ABC’s "Ugly Betty." … Gina has a new album, "In Search of Cleo," which will be heard on iTunes any second. "This is country, blues and jazz. I've been writing my own songs because you can't sit around waiting for lightning to strike. Now I'd like to do a one-woman show." … Gina and her brother Dann have written a book "Camp Creepy Time," for 10-year-olds. Gina says, "I saw it as a film from the minute I read Dann's treatment. And now Steven Spielberg has bought it."

You can check out her music on her MySpace page and Camp Creepy Time on Amazon.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't care what Gina does... I just want her lips... both sets...